“Life is no obedience exercise it’s a way of living together.”
By understanding that almost all problems arise from a misunderstanding we are able to change and improve our relationship by:
- Recognising the world through our dogs eyes.
- Rejecting all thoughts of dominance and force and replacing them with respect.
- Observing, reading and responding to our dogs.
Rather than just treating the symptom we look at the global picture and working together with you and your dog. We show you how we can :
- understand and communicate with our dogs using their own language.
- show our dogs that we are a good “parent”, worthy of trust and able to look after them at all times.
- develop our observational skills therefore becoming more familiar and aware of our dogs and how to respond to them
- offer our dogs a well balanced life (exercise/mental stimulation/sleep).